Downsizing? Selling Your House To Move Into A Smaller Home
If you are looking at downsizing your property, you have more than likely set your highest priorities as ensuring you acquire a house that is both smaller than your existing property, and also of a lesser market value. There are many reasons why you may be thinking of downsizing, such as to:
- Pay off your existing debts using the collateral drawn from the sale
- Reduce your mortgage payments, or to pay off your mortgage balance
- Keep your household bills to a minimum
- Keep the maintenance jobs to a minimum
- Live in a more energy efficient and greener environment
- Enable you to create a clutter-free existence
- Reduce the amount of regular domestic chores that you need to do
- Reduce the size of the garden, therefore helping to minimise the amount of outdoor chores
- Reduce your living space due to a family member moving out
- Create retirement funds
Whatever your reason for downsizing your home, the selling and purchasing process can become a highly gratifying experience when handled correctly. For example, it may open up the opportunity for you to seek out your dream home, such as a hyper-modern newly built town house, a ground floor flat to help you during your retirement years, or a little cottage with breathtaking views.
At Sell My House – Fast – London, we can offer you a quick, simple and highly ethical selling solution for your property. Unlike the more conventional selling approaches, there are very little fees to pay, as valuations are not required and estate agents do not need to be instructed. In addition to this, you will not be bombarded with extensive paperwork to complete, as we do all of this for you. With our help, you will be able to concentrate on the other important aspects of moving home, such as packing and getting rid of any clutter that you do not want to take to your new home, with the reassurance that the sale of your home is moving forwards smoothly.