Selling Your Home During Retirement
There are many reasons why you might want to consider selling your home when you have retired, or are coming up to the age of retirement, such as:
- Reduction in the number of people occupying the property, including – when the children have moved away, or upon the loss of a partner or spouse
- Household bills have become too expensive
- Maintenance and repair costs to the property have become too high to sustain
- The property does not meet your practical or health requirements, such as if you are unable to get up and down the stairs
- You would like to have an accessible income, enabling you to start enjoying your retirement and achieve some of your dreams!
Sell My House – Fast – London can help you to achieve a quick house sale for your retirement by providing you with an offer to purchase your home from you, no matter, where it is located, the size of the property, or its condition.
We are highly experienced in ensuring that the cash sale process is fast, efficient and meets your needs. There are no survey fees, estate agents’ commission, or hidden costs to pay, so you can also rest assured that you will receive a financially stress-free service from us.